Encourage. Empower. Uplift.
That's what we are here to do for you, our youth!
DIVAS with Promise & Men of Valor Mentoring programs were started over 10 years ago to give the youth of our community a safe place to have fun and to learn. We see you and we are here to support you.
Sign up today to be a part of this dynamic group where you will:
1) Go on fun outings---- because being a student can be stressful!
2) Get academic help---- because you are a scholar!
3) Have someone to talk to ---- because mental health is important!
4) Be cheered on for your talents, gifts, and just for being ---- because we celebrate you , not just tolerate you!
5) Meet some amazing people around the world who want to support you---- because it is cool to meet new people!
Sounds like fun?? Well, sign up is easy... Get parent permission and fill out the form below.
Save the dates below because we are not wasting any time getting started.
Save the Dates:
Thursday, April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Welcome Meeting& Getting to Know You
Saturday, April 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am- SPECIAL OUTING- Money Talks held at Libbie Mills Library
Thursday, April 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Meeting: Special guest Hank Longo - WORLD RECORD HOLDER
Tuesday, May 2 @ 6:00 - 7:30 - Meeting
Saturday, May 13 - GROUP OUTING/End of School Year Celebration
Tuesday, May 16 @ 6:00 - 7:30 - Meeting
Saturday, June 24- Power Up Conference
Saturday, July 29 - Caroline's Promise School Supply Drive @ CMS
Tuesday, August 22 - KICK OFF THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
Meeting details will be sent out to all who submit an application.