Watch for some upgrades coming soon!
1. Respect all equipment, both shared MMU equipment and personal equipment left in the space. We have a limited budget, so the more we can take care of what we have the more cool stuff we can get.
2. The studio MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANYTHING LOUD (this includes piano) BETWEEN 9AM AND 5PM ON WEEKDAYS. There are office workers directly above the space who don't take kindly to your face-melting licks during their work day. The only exception made is on tuesdays during the day when Russ Lawton teaches drum lessons in there.
3. No equipment may ever be removed from the studio under any circumstances.
4. This space is also used for drum and piano practice. Please respect this shared use.
5. Book time in the studio at go/recordschedule. Please respect the schedule.
6. If there are any problems with the studio, please let us know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find the MMU Studio in FIC: From the side of FIC (the amorphous wad of concrete near BiHall) facing the parking lot, go to the right of the main entrance. You'll find a sketchy staircase leading down to a sketchy door on the side of the building. There's a keypad on the door that will require the code that you'll get on completion of this form.