2. If you have not received a slip for an event, do not just show up expecting to help out. You may still attend the event if you are not helping out, but you must pay to attend.
3. Please be patient; with limited number of spots available each week, and the large number of students signing up, you may not be assigned to the first event after you sign up.
4. Since you may be working around concessions and money we depend on students honesty, trustworthiness, and work ethic. Your homeroom teacher will receive a recommendation form to fill out once you have signed up. If they do not recommend you, you may not be selected to help out during the game.
5. If there are multiple activities to help out with assignments may change between you being notified and the athletic event. You should be willing to help out in all areas needed.
6. If you are assigned to help with an athletic event and do not show up without any notice, you may not be assigned to help with another event. If you are unable to help out at an event you are assigned to, please let me know as soon as possible.