Schedule Change Request Form (2018-2019)
This form is only to be used to request a schedule change if 1) you have failed the pre-requisite class; 2) you are missing a class period; 3) you have already taken the class; or 4) you want to switch levels (e.g. Honors to regular/regular to Honors). No other schedule change requests will be considered. Requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must be received by 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. No paper requests will be reviewed.
Email address *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Granville County Public School System. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms