Please complete the entire proposal and click the submit button. All sessions will follow a peer review process for selection. Deadline for submissions is April 9, 2018. The program committee will respond to all submissions by mid-July, 2018.
The committee looks for sessions which both meet the needs of our colleagues and support the ideas from the CASE Commissions on Alumni Relations, Philanthropy, and Communications and Marketing. The conference attendees include professionals at all levels of experience, therefore, it is crucial to offer a variety of programming. Educational partners must co-present with a representative from a partner school. This year's tracks include:
- Alumni Relations: Sessions that focus on alumni relations issues and best practices.
- Development: Sessions that focus on fundraising issues and best practices.
- Communications: Sessions that focus on development and alumni communications.
- Advancement Services: Sessions appropriate for those who work in areas that support advancement, such as prospect tracking, research, stewardship, etc.
- Personal Development: Sessions appropriate for all advancement professionals who want to expand a skill set, such as dining etiquette, work-life balance, or networking.
- Executive Leadership: Sessions designed to address issues facing vice president or executive directors who make top-level decisions within advancement.
- Master Sessions: A three-hour session offered on Sunday morning before the conference kicks off, to take a more in depth look at a topic in the higher education advancement industry.
Please note, any speakers accepted through the call for proposals acknowledges that they are responsible for paying registration, travel, and hotel accommodations. One-day registration is available for speakers who only plan to attend the day they are speaking. Requests to attend only to present a session must be made ahead of the conference and approved by CASE District V leadership.
Presenting at CASE V is a great way to give back to our profession by sharing ideas and successes with others. We look forward to seeing your proposal and greeting you in Chicago in December.
Questions? Contact Abby Hopkins, 2018 CASE V Conference Programming Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.