Testing New Medicines
1) How old are you?
10 - 17
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 64
65 - 74
75 or older
2) What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
3) What do you think of animal testing?
4) In what circumstances (if any)do you think its okay to test on animals?
NEVER OKAY TO TEST ON ANIMALS
5) Do you know what animals are used for testing?
6) Please choose the animals that you think are used in testing
7) Have you heard of the organisation PETA
8) How many animals do you think have to be put down every year in the US for this industry?
9) What do you think of this statement: ¨Animals have the same bodily functions as humans, so why can´t we test on them!¨
Don´t know/not sure
10) What percentage do you think is tested on rats and mice?
11) Do you think we can use alternatives?
Is so, what did you use
12) Have you used any medical tested related products?
If so, what did you use
13) Do you think that animals would react to something differently other than people?
Yes, they are a different species
Yes, for other reasons
No, they live just like us
No, for other reasons
14) Some animals are bred to be tested upon. Do you think that´s right?
Yes because we need the tests for us to be able to use them
No, shouldn´t breed something for it to die anyway
15) If numerous tests kept failing, would the cost of testing eventually outweigh the benefits? Would that be a problem?
Yes, were wasting money
No, its not my money
16) How do you feel about animal testing now?
Same as before
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Basingstoke College of Technology.
Terms of Service