The Literacy Book Club Challenge
The AfterWords Book Club of Delaware County recently made an anniversary donation to the Delaware County Literacy Council to celebrate the joy of reading and to support local adults who struggle with reading. Each member donated $1 for each of the 20 years the group has been meeting. NOW THEY'RE CHALLENGING OTHER GROUPS TO DO THE SAME! Will you meet the challenge and build on AfterWords' generosity? If so, please complete the form below. If you need more information, contact Susan at 610-876-4811 or
. (NOTE: We will not share your email publicly or with other lists/groups.) Share your generosity on social media: #BookClubChallenge2018
1. Briefly describe your book group and what makes it unique. Does it have a name? A theme?
2. How many members are in your book group?
3. How many years have you been meeting?
4. Will your book group TAKE THE CHALLENGE to donate $1 per member per year to support Adult Literacy? Warning: This requires math!
Not at this time, but check back in the future
5. What book is your group reading now (or most recently)?
6. What are one or two memorable "reads" or activities shared by your group over the years?
Comments or Suggestions?
If you are taking the Book Group Challenge for Literacy, congratulations and thank you! You are making a difference in the lives of your neighbors by supporting adult literacy in Delaware County. Look for an email from Susan Keller to work out the details of your donation. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the math equation is (number of members) times (number of years) = total donation!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service