2020 SMHS Track & Field Parent Volunteer Form
Happy 2020 Track and Field Season! We're looking forward to an awesome season and we would love for you as parents to be a part of it. Below are some possible parent volunteer opportunities. If you are interested in helping out, let us know which area interests you and we will send a follow up email in the upcoming months to get you involved. Feel free to volunteer in multiple areas. Thank you for your support. We truly appreciate it! Go Knights!
-Coach Smith and Coach Chindlund
1) Snack Bar: We will run a snack bar at all home dual meets as well as the district elementary school meet which we have the privilege of hosting this year. The dates are 2/27, 3/5, 3/25, 4/2, 4/16, 4/22, 5/20). We generally need help from 2:30-6:30. We can be flexible with timing if you cannot stay for entire shift. We will work out details later.
2) Meet Photographer/Videographer: Have a nice camera? Enjoying taking pictures? Help us and the athletes capture their special competition moments. I would like to possibly have an end of the year slideshow to play during the banquet.
3) Senior Night: Help us honor our seniors on Senior night by coordinating decorations, gifts, etc
(WEDNESDAY, 4/22/2019 after the Canyon Crest dual meet)
4) End of the Year Banquet Set Up and/or Tear Down: Decorate, collect money, set up tables, food, clean up, etc. (6/1/2020)
5) Host an Event Group Pasta Night: We would love to see our different event groups (hurdles, sprints, throws, jumps, distance) get together to bond outside of practice/competition and are looking for parents who are willing to open their homes for a pasta dinner or potluck sometime during the season. It is best if these happen in March/Early April.
6) Other: If you have any other ideas for ways you would like to contribute, let us know and we will follow up with you.
How would you like to help out this season?
Snack Bar 2/27/2020
Snack Bar 3/5/2020
Snack Bar 3/25/2020
Snack Bar 4/2/2020
Snack Bar 4/16/2020
Snack Bar 4/22/2020
Snack Ba (Elementary School Meet) 5/20/2020)
Senior Night (4/22/2020)
Track Meet Photographer/Videographer
End of the Season Banquet Set Up and/or Tear Down (6/1/2020)
Host an Event Group Dinner
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Marcos Unified School District.