Do you have an innovative idea? Do you need a flexible place to work and a supportive network? At Orange Grove Patras we can help you develop your idea into a sustainable business. Complete this form for a chance to join us and amazing new teams at the next incubation round of Orange Grove Patras in Autumn 2018!
Instructions on how to complete this questionnaire:
Complete this form and hit "SUBMIT" to save your changes. You will receive a link on your email which will allow you to edit your answers.
You will need to complete this application (and supporting documents) in ENGLISH as it will be examined by a Greek and foreign selection committee.
Before you begin, we suggest you first prepare the following questions offline which you will be asked to fill in on this questionnaire:
- Business ideaDescribe shortly your business idea. (max 250 char.)
- Profile Please provide us with information about yourself (background, skills and/or professional experience) and your role in your business idea / team / company. If you are a team, please answer the above questions for each member. (max 2,000 char.)
- Product / Service What is the final product or service you will deliver? At what stage is your product / service (concept-idea / research / pilot version / market)? Does it make use of any technology? What specific need / gap in the market / problem does or will it address? (max 2,000 char.)
- Innovation and/or Competitive advantageWhat is innovative about your product / service? E.g. Our innovation lies in our business model and our method of production. What is your greatest competitive advantage that will make your business sustainable on the long term versus your competition? (max 4,000 char.)
- MarketWhich is your target market (local, national, international, B2B, B2C etc.)? How do you intend to penetrate this market? E.g. We address the tourism and activities market, which has a total size of 150 billion globally and we satisfy the need for guided tours in outdoor spaces. (max 2,000 char.)
Some additional information regarding your contact details (email address, telephone, team names etc), and your needs in participating at Orange Grove Patras will also be asked at the beginning and end of this questionnaire.
Please note that at the end of this questionnaire you will also be asked to upload your (and your team members', if applicable) CV and your project idea's Business Model Canvas. We strongly advise you to fully prepare them before your begin the process. To download the Canvas go to: http://bit.ly/ogp_call1_download_CANVAS. The business model canvas serves as a full map of your business. Find out more on how to complete it here: http://bit.ly/ogp_call1_explain_CANVAS.
This questionnaire is confidential. For info and questions contact Alexandra Sarma: +30 6942 941 886 or email@example.com.
NOTICE: Participation to Orange Grove Patras requires the geographical proximity of the participants in order to fully take advantage of the OGP services. You may also apply to Orange Grove in Athens, should you reside closer to Athens (www.orangegrove.eu).