YLI Make-Up Form
The purpose of this form is to submit information on make-up opportunities completed for the Youth Leadership Initiative. You will need to make a separate submission for each session missed.
Below are questions to consider for when you get to the last part of this form that asks about your make-up experience. There are two required questions that must be addressed in your reflection but you can address more of the questions if you choose.
- How does your make-up relate to leadership and your community?
- What leadership practices did you notice at work during your make-up?
- How does your make-up allow you to be more involved with your community?
- How does your make-up challenge you to grow as a leader?
- How has your make-up challenged your involvement with the community?
- How has your make-up challenged your professional development?
- How has your make-up shown you the importance of fostering lifelong relationships?
- How has your make-up changed your understanding of the issues in your community?
- How has your make-up shown you how you can make a difference?
First & Last Name
What class session is this make-up for?
Small Group Meeting
Exploring Art: Culture in our Everyday, Apr 5th
Exploring Natural Resources: Water Quality & Climate, Apr 26th
How much of the session did you miss?
Small Group Meeting
Date of completed make-up?
What activity did you complete?
Was this activity something you would have done regardless of needing to complete a make-up?
Utilize the space below to reflect on your make-up experience.
Before you submit...
1. Make sure you write out what you specifically did for your make-up. For example, "I attended the World Food and Music Festival" or whatever it was that you did.
2. Check to make sure you answered these two required questions in your make-up experience reflection above:
- How does your chosen make-up relate to leadership and your community?
- What leadership practices did you notice at work during your chosen make-up?
Lastly, please submit a photo of you completing your make up to Kelly via email, text or GroupMe.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service