1. Please complete this survey on a computer or tablet (not on a mobile phone)
2. If necessary, review guidelines for reading RDT results below and attached.
**Please note: if there are two test lines on the RDTs we are reading both the pf and pan test results**
3. Please take time to view all RDT images carefully
4. Provide your best reading of each RDT result
5. Press submit at the end of the survey
6. We would appreciate if you complete all parts of the survey
Guidelines for Reading RDT Results:
- Control line must be clearly present for test results to be valid
- A band at the test line (T, Pf, or Pan for this survey) indicates a positive test result
- Faint bands/test lines should be considered positive
- Absence of a test line indicates a negative test result
- If an RDT result is not readable or the test was processed incorrectly (e.g. too much blood was added) the test results should be considered invalid.