Combat Against Cancer (C.A.C.) was founded in 2008 to alleviate treatment costs to ensure that all cancer patients are given a fighting chance to survive. Since then, C.A.C. has raised over $50,000 for patients and their families through fundraisers.
- Create and implement social media strategies for C.A.C. to pursue on social media networks.
- Update C.A.C’s website, Twitter, Yelp & Facebook on a weekly basis to create an active presence in the community
- Engage current followers and gain new advocates by posting interesting/relevant articles through social media
- Assist in the creation of flyers and advertisement for fundraisers and events
- Attend bi-weekly conference calls
- Preferred experience in graphic design, website development, or using social media in a professional context
- Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
- Self starter, works well independently and within a team
- Genuine passion for the cause and sincere interest in making a difference!
- Great networking opportunities
- Participate in annual C.A.C retreat!
- Develop entrepreneurial skills
Please email your resume/CV and your interest in C.A.C to email@example.com
Application Closes: March 30th 2012