• Please include information on all family members being considered for a scholarship
• Awards may vary from session to session, based on financial need and availability of funds
• Scholarships are awarded in various amounts and may not cover the entire workshop fee
• ATAS may require scholarship applicants to contribute a minimum of $20 to help offset the cost of materials.• Incomplete scholarship forms will not be reviewed
• All application information will be kept confidential
• An ATAS staff member will contact you about the scholarship award
Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for scholarships early in order to be considered. The application is due one week prior to the start of a workshop. Scholarships may not be considered if received later than one week before a workshop start date.