Overnight Stargazing and Camping Event at Tokawade
Event Date: 29th February, 2020
Event Address: Manivali Tarf Khedul, Maharashtra 421401
Phone: (+91) 9867 617 311 / (+91) 8424 812 441
* AAC provides only Stargazing services at Tokawade.
* There is a hotel near to our campsite. You can also bring your own food.
* Our campsites being completely safe, participants can sleep under the stars. We also offer private tents and tent sharing facilities at extra charges, as mentioned below in the form.
* For a complete Stargazing & Camping experience, you can explore our Naneghat campsite.
Number of Adults accompanying, excluding yourself (13 years and older)
Event participation fee for adults (13 or older in age) is ₹500/-.
Number of Children accompanying (0 - 12 years)
Event participation fee for children (Ages 3 - 12) is ₹400/-. Entry for infants (Ages 0 - 2) is free.
Private Tent (Additional charges of ₹600/- per tent, where you get a personal tent equipped with sleeping bag-cum-mattresses, for yourself/your group, which can accommodate upto 3-4 people at once)
Sharing Tent (Additional charges of ₹200/- per person for tent accommodation on sharing basis with other people who have opted for the same accommodation option)
Sleeping under the stars (Complimentary with participation fee. No additional charges applicable)
Emergency Contact Number
I will transfer the total fee online to the bank account mentioned below in advance.
Facing difficulty with online payment? Please call us for support with payment.
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Branch : Dombivli West
Acc Name: Mohit Barhate
Acc Number: 472402010082655
IFSC code : UBIN0547247
Account type : Savings account
Google Pay : 8424812441
UPI : mohitbarhate99@okicici
Terms & Conditions:
1) Cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 70% refund.
- Cancellations made within 4 - 9 days will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours i.e, 3 days to the event will receive no refund.
2) The event structure is subjected to weather conditions. In case of any changes in the arrangements, no refund of any sort will be provided.
3) If there are any other circumstances, including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and the club has to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances on the same day, no refund of any sort will be provided.
4) The club is not liable, in any form or any kind, for medical emergencies during the event. Adequate human staff support is provided to ensure the basic safety of the individual. The participant has to bear the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
5) Participants reaching Naneghat directly shall be provided with the directions in the itinerary once the registration fee has been paid. However, it is recommended to refer to directions on Google Maps and save it offline in advance for better navigation. In any case, if any participant is not able to reach the campsite on his/her own, AAC shall not be held responsible.
6) If, for any reason, the participant has to leave the trip early, he/she will not be entitled to a refund.
7) The club shall not be held responsible for any misconduct or wrongdoing at all times during the trip. If the behavior of any participant is likely to cause distress or harm to other participants, the club members reserve the right to terminate his/her trip at any time and will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result.
8) Drinks consisting of any amount of alcohol and smoking are not allowed. In case of violation of this rule, the club holds all rights of rusticating/suspending such participants from the event immediately.
9) In recognition of the inherent risks of the activity in which I will engage, I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the activity. My participation is voluntary and I will assume financial responsibility for any personal injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur.
I acknowledge that I have read, understand and accept the above mentioned terms and conditions on behalf of myself and the people who are accompanying me. I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, immediately.
Yes, I agree.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service