The Great Cloth Diaper Change will be held on Saturday, April 23, 2016, from 9:00am - 12:00pm at the Broken Arrow Community Center, located at 1500 S. Main Street in Broken Arrow. The actual cloth diaper change will be at 11:00am.
Your pre-registration will enable us to have an accurate head count for Guinness and help us to plan pre-event activities! If you pre-register, on the day of The Great Cloth Diaper Change, you will simply check-in at the Registration Table. Pre-registration is meant to make check-in go smoothly.
Some FYI's for the Great Cloth Diaper Change:
• Each participant must be paired with a child 39 inches or shorter.
• The child participant must be wearing a 100 percent reusable cloth diaper or disposable diaper and be equipped with an additional 100 percent reusable cloth diaper (no disposable inserts) for changing into.
• A family changing two children must have two individuals available to participate in the diaper change. 1 participant, 1 child.
• ONLY the participant and child will be allowed in the roped off "Diaper Changing" area. Older children will not be allowed in the roped off "Diaper Change" area but must stand outside the roped off area.
• To ensure plenty of space for all of our guests and participants, strollers are strongly discouraged. The GCDC is the perfect event for baby wearing. Also, strollers will not be allowed in the "diaper changing" area. Thank you for your help and cooperation
SWAG BAGS: We will have a LIMITED number of Swag Bags for families with a qualified participant. Swag Bags are filled with various coupons, product samples and other goodies. Swag Bags will be distributed AFTER the diaper change.
GIVEAWAY PRIZES: Each FAMILY will receive a coupon to be entered in the event's giveaways and additional coupons will be available for purchase the day of the event. Proceeds from the GCDC Raffle Giveaway will go to the Real Diaper Association. You must be present to win.
In order to participate in the GCDC you must agree to the below Waiver and Release.
PHOTO, WAIVER AND LIABILITY RELEASE:
I, the undersigned, do hereby consent and agree that the Great Cloth Diaper Change hosts, organizers, The Real Diaper Association, and their employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, videotape, or digital recordings of me and my child on April 23, 2016 and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of publicizing and documenting the Great Cloth Diaper Change.
I further consent that my name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. I do hereby release to the Great Cloth Diaper Change, hosts, organizers, The Real Diaper Association, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market and sell copies. I waive any rights, claims, or interest I may have to control the use of my identity or likeness in whatever media used. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording me, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
I also understand that the Great Cloth Diaper Change hosts, organizers, and The Real Diaper Association are not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my participation in this recording, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result.
I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.