Honor Flight Bay Area Guardian Application
Honor Flight would not be successful without the generous support of our guardians. Guardians play a significant role on
every trip, ensuring that every veteran has a safe and memorable experience.
Guardian Duties/Responsibilities include:
• must not be the veteran’s spouse.
• must be at least 18 and no more than 64 years of age. Guardians over the age 64 may be assigned based on a satisfactory medical review by our staff.
• must be physically fit enough to assist their veteran in and out of a wheel chair at the airport, during the flight and in/out of our tour bus at the memorials (estimated 7 miles of walking over the course of two days).
• must attend a mandatory training session learning and accepting guardian roles and responsibilities.
• must know the veteran’s medication needs and assure meds are taken as required by the veteran’s medical care provider.
• will share a room in our Washington DC area hotel with his/her assigned veteran, or with another person.
• are required to pay for their trip by making a tax deductible, non-refundable donation in the amount of $1000 to
Honor Flight Bay Area Foundation. Payment is due 30 days prior to the flight.
For further information, please contact us at 408-925-1999 or visit
Your Full Legal Name
(Please List Your First, Middle, & Last Name as it appears on your driver’s license or government ID.) (If Applicable)
Best available number
Date of Birth
Tee Shirt Size
Are you a veteran?
If a veteran, please indicate BRANCH of service and WHEN and WHERE you served:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service