Heart of Europe 2019: Independent Registration Form
This form is for independent debaters, adjudicators, and observers only.
We are very happy to invite all members of the international debating community to the Czech Republic once again for the sixteenth edition of the Heart of Europe International Debating Tournament! This year, the competition will take place between the 11th and 16th of July 2019.
For information about fees and methods of payment please check out:
The fee covers:
- accommodation for 5 nights (in a two-bed room);
- meals: 4 × lunch, 5 × breakfast, 4 × dinner;
- refreshments – snacks, hot & cold drinks;
- all free time scheduled activities (parties, excursions, trips, sports);
- all public transport in Olomouc;
- reduced taxi fare rates at ALFA taxi;
- better exchange rates in partner exchange offices;
- professional photo and video footage, live streams of debates;
- mobile info application of the tournament for Android and iPhone;
- volunteer service during the whole course of the tournament;
- welcome pack;
- other miscellaneous materials.
The registration does not include extra night costs nor accommodation in single room. The visa and travel costs to Olomouc are not covered by the Organising Committee.
Booklet with information about the tournament
Please check our website for additional information:
Please fill in the name of your debating society, school, etc.
Web Address of your Institution (if applicable)
Please insert the web page of your debating society, school or other institution.
Surname and Name:
Please fill in the surname first and the given name second.
Your Position at the Tournament
EFL & MIL status of the Debater - English as a foreign language & millennial
If you indicated 'debater' above, please indicate your English as a foreign language status (you do not come from a first language English speaking family or you attend a school where English is not used as the main medium of instruction). Please indicate your Millennial status (if you will be 12 years old or less during the course of the tournament). PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH STATUSES ARE FOR THE PURPOSE OF SPECIAL AWARDS OF THE TOURNAMENT.
Going to specify later
Please type in your phone number with country code.
Do you need a Visa?
Please let us know about your need for a visa.
Please let us know if you you have a special request in terms of food. Please indicate any allergies.
Please let us know if you have a some special request in terms of accommodation.
Do you need to arrange some extra nights?
It is 25 €/$ 38 /720 CZK per person per extra night.
Extra night specifics
If YES above, please indicate dates for which you need extra nights.
Type of Payment
Whole amount bank transfer (preferred option)
60% deposit in first bank transfer and the rest 40% in second bank transfer
Currency of Payment
Czech Crowns CZK
Information for Invoice
The data we need to send an invoice to you: PERSON: Surname Name, DOB, nationality, address/ORGANISATION: Official name, identification and tax number, address
Data processing and storing agreement (GDPR compliant)
YES - I agree with processing and storing all the data above
NO - I do not agree with processing and storing all the data above
If you have any questions regarding this form or Heart of Europe in general, feel free to contact us using the following means:
Phone: 00420 601 353 165 - Jakub Kadlec
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Česká debatní společnost, z. s..