READ BEFORE SIGNING. BRING SIGNED WAIVER TO FIRST DAY OF CAMP
By signing below, I agree to the following terms and conditions of participating in Voicings: Adventure Singing Camp, provided by Marybeth Hallinan and Two Rivers Community Choir.
1. Medical Condition & Authorization. I certify that I am physically able to participate in Voicings: Adventure Singing Camps (hereafter referred to as “Camp.”) and that I know of no restrictions, physical impairments, or any other facts, which in any manner limit my participation in such a program. I also understand that Camp will administer no physical examinations and will rely solely upon the information shown on this form.
I hereby authorize directors, staff and associates of Camp to act on my behalf according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical treatment if necessary.
2. Financial Responsibility & Insurance. I will be financially responsible for any medical attention needed during Camp or resulting from an injury received at camp. I represent that I have provided and maintain adequate health and medical insurance coverage for myself covering any and all activities related to Camp.
My medical insurance shall be the insurance coverage for any medical treatment. I also understand and agree that Camp shall not assume, or be responsible or liable for expense,medical treatment, or compensation for any injury I may suffer during Campparticipation or related activities.
3. Compliance with Camp Rules. (Rules outlined separately.)I understand and agree to comply with all of the Camp rules, policies and stated and customary terms, conditions or requirements for participation (Camp Rules). I agree that if camp staff observes any unusual or significant concern in my readiness for participation in the Camp or my failure or unwillingness to comply with the Camp Rules, Camp may, at its sole discretion, remove me from the participation. Also, I hereby release and forever discharge Camp from any and all claims, actions, damages, or liabilities (including attorneys' fees and costs), arising from or related to any acts, actions, failures to act by me or my disregard or failure to follow Camp Rules.
4. Assumption of Risk of Camp Activities. I understand that the risk of injury from the activities involved in Camp could be significant, including the potential for broken bones. The term “Camp Activities” includes but is not limited to: travel to and from Camp, local travel to and from camp activities, activities in and out of the hiking, activities before and after vocal instruction at any hotel or third party facilities at which a Camp activity or function is conducted. While the particular Camp rules, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury may exist. Camp activities will be outside in potentially hazardous weather, in backwoods environments including the dangers that come with that particular environment: uneven surfaces, ticks, mosquitos, insects, bees, wildlife encounters, rain (we will NOT hike in case of thunder/lightning).
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Camp and its Staff, Camp Management, and Directors and I assume full responsibility for participation in Camp.
5. Release & Hold Harmless. I hereby release and hold harmless Camp, Marybeth Hallinan, Two Rivers Community Choir, and its Staff, Camp Management, Directors, Representatives, and volunteers and if applicable the owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct Camp (Releasees) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property incident to my involvement or participation in any and all Camp activities whether arising from the negligence of releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Indemnity. I hereby indemnify and hold all of the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to Participant’s involvement or participation in any and all Camp activities whether arising from the negligence of releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law..7. Payment: Registration must be paid in full prior to attending Camp. Payment can be made in full at timeof registration. Payment arrangements (scholarship, work-study, and payment plans) may be made through the director, and must be in writing prior to the beginning of camp.
8. Cancellation Policy: A full Camp CREDIT (less payment processing fees) will be issued to you if for any reason you must cancel, up to four weeks prior to camp start dates; 50% camp credit up to two weeks prior to camp. Less than two weeks prior to camp, and no credit will be issued. Credit is good for the current season or following Camp seasons, for private lessons, workshops, classes, or towards tuition in a session of Two Rivers Community Choir. Cash refunds are granted only under duress, and at the sole discretion of the director. Camp reserves the right to cancel a Camp for any reason without prior notice. In this case, FULL REFUND is given for all monies collected. Camp will not be responsible for refunds on airline flights, hotel reservations, or any incidental fees incurred in conjunction with the Camp.
9. Publicity. I agree to allow Camp the right to use, for publicity and advertising, photographs of me taken at Camp during Camp activities.
10. Limitation of Liability: I agree that the total liability of Camp, its affiliates and respective directors, officers, employees, and agents with respect to services performed or to be performed by Camp shall not exceed 100% of the compensation received by Camp from me pertaining to my participation. The parties agree and acknowledge this Section of the Agreement is a material part of the consideration for the Agreement.
11. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or the application of any such provision to any person or set of circumstances, shall be determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the state in which Camp is conducted. I agree that any action brought under these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts of the state in which Camp is conducted. In the event either party commences an action under these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
I HAVE READ THESE CAMP TERMS & CONDITIONS AND WAIVER & RELEASE OFLIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UPSUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILYWITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Participant’s Understanding of Risk.
I understand the seriousness of any risks involved in participating in Camp, my personal responsibilities for attending Camp and abiding by Camp Rules and I accept them, by signing below.