One City Fund - Stay Connected (Small Grants)
*Deadline Extended to 31st August 2020*
Please use this form to express an interest in applying to the One City Fund 'Stay Connected' small grants fund. (
Grants are available to VCS groups and organisations working to end digital exclusion and the loneliness it causes. We are looking to fund those working in response to this issue as it has been highlighted during the Covid-19 crisis.
Typically these small grants will be between £500 - £2,000 per organisation. If you have a project that needs more or less funding than this, please still complete the form letting us know how much you need and how you intend to use it. Application deadline: Mon 10th Aug 2020.
Who can apply?
The key criteria that must be met before applications can be considered are:
• You must be a not-for-profit group or organisation
• Your group must be based in Wolverhampton
• Your group must be working to support Wolverhampton residents
• The grant funding is to be wholly used to alleviate the impact of CoViD-19
• You must have a bank account in the name of your group
• You must have a simple set of rules or constitution for how your group is governed
• You must be able to share how the fund has been used with WVSC within one month of receiving the funding – this can be a short description, video, pictures with narrative.
What can you apply for?
This list isn’t exhaustive so please do contact us if you’re not sure:
• Activity in line with the theme of this round (Digital isolation & the loneliness it causes)
• Direct support to people who are digitally isolated
• Equipment to help you help digitally isolated people in the city
• Running costs – linked to activities related to the pandemic
• Transport costs - that might help you to deliver equipment / training for example
• Volunteer expenses
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number
A short description of your project / idea
Indicative amount of funding you require? (£500 - £2,000)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service