It's this simple: We demand quality in every decision, every time.
- Two stages on both sides of the Red River with state-of-the-art sound tech by professionals.
- Promotion of your performance or booth with an ad in the Art on the Red Guidebook (thousands distributed across the region and at the event), and on the Art on the Red website for one low price.
- Convenient parking for our 160+ vendors and 35,000+ guests.
- Campground a short walk from the venue.
- Vendor hospitality both event days.
- Event promotion in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Manitoba.
- A metro population of more than 70,000, located North of Fargo, North Dakota and 145 miles South of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Free Admission, live entertainment on two stages and food courts with delicious, quality fair food.
March 27 - - - Application Deadline for performers/musicians.
March 27 - - - Notification of jurors' decisions mailed, accepted artists' checks cashed and credit cards charged for booth and vendor applications.
April 14 - - - - Last Day for booth cancellation without a $50 service charge.
April 28 - - - - Last day for booth cancellation with a $50 service charge. No refunds will be granted after this date.
April 28 - - - - Performers/musicians informed of acceptance and performance schedules.
June 9 - - - - Exhibitor registration, Noon - 7 PM
June 10 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 6 PM
June 11 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 4 PM