e-Health Conference & Tradeshow
Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (STEP) is recruiting companies to participate in a trade mission to the e-Health Conference & Tradeshow (
) being held May 31 – June 3, 2020 in Vancouver, BC.
e-Health brings together the top minds and talent from the Canadian digital health community as keynote presenters, panelists, patient representatives, and leading-edge vendors. The conference regularly attracts upwards of 1,500 health professionals. The event is hosted by Digital Health Canada, Canada Health Infoway and the Canadian Institute for Health Information. Exhibiting companies are offered direct access to decision makers in the health informatics community.
COST FOR EXHIBITING
8’x10’ booths cost $4,500 + GST. Exhibitors will receive the following:
• Furniture (one 6’x2’ table, two chairs, one waste basket). Carpet and electricity extra.
• Booth header panel with company name (Maximum 22 characters. No logos)
• Two complimentary exhibitor badges (includes conference materials plus access to welcome reception, refreshment breaks, and lunches in the Exhibit Hall)
• Maximum of four additional exhibitor badges per booth (at CAD$300 per badge)
• Linked logo and 50-word description on conference website and mobile app
STEP will assist members in leveraging their time at the convention.
STEP Market Access Program (MAP) - STEP Members may be eligible to apply for STEP Market Access Program funding for this mission. Program criteria and application can be found at
Please check the appropriate box or boxes
I would like to book an 8’ x 10’ booth for $4,500 + GST
I am unable to attend, but would like you to represent me at the show.
I would like to walk the show.
I have further questions about this mission. Please contact me.
The following people need passes for the show (name and title)
Cancellation policy: Submission of this form confirms your company’s intention to participate in this program. No refunds are offered unless a replacement participant is found.
I agree to the cancellation policy
Additional Comments & Questions
Trade Specialist - Technology, Services & Resources
P.O. Box 1787
#320 - 1801 Hamilton Street
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 3C6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service