Fill in the form in order to help us plan your dream vacations!
An important part of your charter is your crew. The more information you provide them the better in assisting them to create the ultimate vacation for you. One of the highlights is the fine dining you will experience.
The crew relies on your preference sheet so make sure you fill out all sections. Be clear on your likes and dislikes, most important are food allergies and dietary restrictions.
Fine cuisine and fine wines go together like yachts and water, so it should be no surprise that a selection of extraordinary wines will be available for your tasting pleasure. If you have specific preferences, such as Italian reds only with dinner or an icy flute of champagne before breakfast, be sure to mention it beforehand. You can, in many cases, select the specific wines by label and vintage so they will be waiting for you on board.
If there is a special occasion on board, let your crew know because yacht charter crews absolutely love to put on a party.
• Luggage: Please bring softshell luggage instead of hard shell suitcases. They are easier to be stored and they do not make any scratches in the interior of the boat.
• Tipping: customary crew gratuity ranges between 5% to 15% at Charterer’s discretion.
• What to bring: light clothes, enough swimsuits, please bring your travel adapters if you are coming out of the EU, note – high heels are forbidden on board.
• Drugs and other illegal activities: According to clause 13 of the charter agreement you have signed, please note that the vessel operates a zero-tolerance policy and that the possession or use of any illegal drugs (including marijuana) or any weapons is strictly prohibited on board. Failure to comply shall be enough reason for the Owner to terminate the Charter forthwith without refund or recourse against the Owner, Stakeholder or Broker.
• Itineraries: Sailing conditions are rather challenging. During the summer months, the "Meltemi" prevails, which is a constant, north wind that can reach up to 7-9 Beaufort, but its actual force is hard to predict. The itineraries sent by your agent are only suggestions. The final itinerary will be decided upon arrival and current weather conditions.
Safety comes first.
• Please send us a copy of all passenger's passports.
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR CHARTER PARTY IF TRAVELING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES!
How many people are you?
When do you arrive?
When do you depart?
Do you need any transfer service?
Notes & Comments
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FYLY Exclusive.