1. The weight that is right for you is the weight that:
you have at the present time.
you want to be.
does not present any health risks.
your friends and family think you should be.
2. During continuous exercise, your brain releases endorphins, chemicals that:
allow your heart to pump more blood with less effort.
lower blood cholesterol levels.
increase your basal metabolic rate.
block pain messages from reaching your brain cells.
3. To maintain a healthy weight, the number of calories consumed must equal the number of calories burned
4. Compare and contrast aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise.
5. Explain how your weight is influenced by your activity level.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Provo City School District.
Terms of Service