RANGA'S MARRIAGE (QUIZ) CLASS XI MM15
PREPARED BY RITU GILHOTRA ,PGT ENGLISH , KV SURATGARH CANTT
CLASS AND STREAM
CLASS XI SCIENCE
CLASS XI COMMERCE
CLASS XI HUMAN TICS
NAME OF THE SCHOOL
1. What is the name of the narrator's village?
2. There is no mention of the village in which book??
3. With whom does the narrator compare the Indian people who did not mention the village Hosahalli?
a flock of sheep
the sahibs in England
the sahibs in spain
the sahibs in Germany
4. After eating the raw mango,the narrator suffered from....?
swelling in mouth
5. who had enough courage to send his son to Bangalore for study?
a police man
6 What does the narrotor call a priceless commodity?
7. The 'Janewara' was considered as a symbol of......
8. What did Ranga take with him when he visited the narrotor's house
couple of oranges
couple of banana
couple of mangoes
9. 'A man should marry a girl whom he admires' Who said this?
10. How old was Rama Rao's Niece?
11. What lie did Shyama tell Ranga about Ratna's Marriage ?
she married two years ago
she married 1 year ago
she was not interested in marriage
she is not married at all
12. On hearing Ratna's status of marriage ,what did Shyama compare Ranga's face with?
a roasted brinjal
roasted sweet potatoes
a dull flower
13. Where was shastri when Shyama went there to thank him?
at the village pond
at the village Sarpanch House
at the village school
at the village well
14. On what occasion ,did Ranga invite Shyama to his house?
it was Ranga's birthday
it was Ratna's birthday
it was Ranga's marriage
it was birthday of Ranga's son
15. What did Shyama present to little shyama?
a cash of 50 rupees
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service