STEP Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) Saskatchewan Online Cohort Application
Accepting application for Winter 2021 Online Cohort
This specific cohort will be delivered virtually over 5 weekly, half-day sessions, concluding with a mentoring session. The virtual program dates are March 1, 3, 8, 15, 22, 29 & 30 and April 5 will be export plan submission day and week of April 19–23, 2021 will be mentoring week.
The companies being sought for TAP Saskatchewan should meet the following guidelines:
• Taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
• Already exporting a product, service or technology but wishes to diversify its export markets
• Willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
• Been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
• Have a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent
• Have a revenue of $500,000 in their last fiscal year
• Is a good corporate citizen, devoid of corruption, environmental and human rights violations
• Can share two years of income statements with its application to demonstrate its solvency (if requested)
If you do not meet any of the above requirements please reach out to us via the below email address post application.
Companies that meet the profile are welcome to apply for the program and finish by completing your application form. For queries please email at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service