LOCATION: Moa Oasis, Eco Resort, Arava Desert, Israel
COST TO ATTEND: Faculty & Active Organizers $300 USD. Apprentices $825. No Refunds.
TRAVEL COSTS: You are responsible for all transportation costs to and from the venue
LIMITED SPACES: Please book early to ensure your place.
WHO'S INVITED: Please read the following Clarifying Message from Governance.
Clarifying Boundaries to Participation
We wish this Core Gathering to be a focal point for the Global ISTA Community and a deepening of connections and tapping into the wisdom of the field. To this end we want to focus participation, rather than broaden it into a general gathering. The ISTA Festival, the preceding week, is a place for general community celebration.
• Participants of the Core Gathering are limited to Faculty, Organisers and current Apprentice Faculty.
• Faculty and Apprentices should have graduated Level 3 by the Core date (Level 3 this year is at Byron Bay, May 12th – 18th and Turkey, September 3rd – 9th.)
• Our preference is that Organisers are also heading in the direction of graduating Level 3 so they are congruent with the culture and can hold their centre in the challenging work of bringing ISTA to their communities.
• Partners / Lovers / Sweethearts are not eligible.
• There will be limited or no Ally places. Any allies will need to be approved by Governance and no Allies will be accepted until after Level 3 Byron Bay, after we know the level of general registrations
• For new Organisers (of one or two ISTA events) participation is by application to Rick (email@example.com) the North Global Organiser, who will seek the approval of the Lead/s involved in their training before approving the application.
COSTS • We are asking people to register with payment by March 31st
• Registration is by non-refundable deposit.
• Early bird deposit rate is favourable ($200) and expires March 31st (becoming $300)
• Facilitators and Organisers who have been active since the last core in Brazil will have the rest of their costs covered by ISTA as a sharing of the abundance they have helped to create.
• Apprentices will pay their own full costs.
Please send your Payment to Rick Priddis (Global Organizer) via PayPal "Friends and Family" using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If for some reason you are not able to pay via PayPal, please contact Rick at email@example.com to make other arrangements.
You will not be considered registered until your payment is received. Please pay in US Dollars (PayPal will ask which currency you want to use, if you are outside the USA). Thank you!