Massachusetts Jobs with Justice Co-Sponsorship Drive
Help us collect co-sponsors for our legislative priorities by calling your State Senator and State Representative and ask them if they will co-sponsor key legislation to protect workers and invest in our communities this session! We are currently calling on all MA Representatives and Senators to co-sponsor the following bills:
1) Jobs with Justice's Fair Scheduling legislation to establish basic protections for worker schedules (SD.1881/HD.3384)
2) Mass Education Justice Alliance's Fund our Future legislation to invest in public education (The Promise Act and the Cherish Act)
3) Raise Up's FAIR SHARE legislation to place an additional tax on people who make over $1 Million per year (SD. 1709/HD. 3300)
4) SEIU 32BJ's Work and Mobility legislation to ensure all eligible MA residents can obtain a drivers license, regardless of immigration status (SD.1143/HD.1719)
5) Mass Immigrant and Refugee Coalition's Safe Communities Act to stop local police from collaborating with ICE (SD.926/HD.1520)
Find your State Senator and State Rep's contact information here:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service