1) Review Wild Roots Summer Program guidelines and policies BEFORE continuing with registration. https://www.wildrootsschool.org/summer-programs-orientation-es.html
2) Register with the form below. Please register each child separately.
3) Once your placement is confirmed with an email note from us, please make payment within 2 business days. Receipt of payment secures your space.
4) Additional forms for your child to attend must be downloaded, printed, filled out, and submitted to Wild Roots at least 10 days prior to the start of your session. Forms are accessible on the Summer Program Orientation page.
5) Attend required Zoom webinar hosted by Wild Roots (at least one parent) for orientation and review of summer program guidelines. Date & Time TBA.
WILD ROOTS Eastern Sierra 2021 - SUMMER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Ages: 3 years old to 7 years old. **Children must be potty trained to participate in summer program.**
Location: Millpond (near Bishop)
Session 1: June 28 - July 2 / 1 week
Session 2: August 9 - August 13 / 1 week
Camp runs Monday through Friday. Drop off / pick up will be between 8:30am - 1:00pm.
A specific drop off / pick up time will be assigned to each family to reduce congestion.
(For eg. 8:30am-12:30pm, 8:45am-12:45pm, or 9:00am-1:00pm).
You will receive this assignment and details for your specific drop off / pick up spot at Millpond in advance of the program start.
Wild Roots summer program fee is $375/week. A sliding scale $250-$375/week is offered based on income.
Cancellation up to 3 days after payment provides a refund of fees paid, less $50.
Cancellation up to 2 weeks prior to program start date provides a refund of fees paid, less $100.
No refunds can be provided after 2 weeks prior to each session's start date:
Session 1, no refunds after June 15.
Session 2, no refunds after July 26.
Contact with questions: C.J. Cintas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wild Roots Summer Program 2021 Orientation: https://www.wildrootsschool.org/summer-programs-orientation-es.html