Why 4 Generations?
Exodus 34:6-7: "Then the Lord passed by in front of him [Moses] and proclaimed, 'The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations.'”
First Generation: Home of OriginSecond Generation: You and Your CompanionThird Generation: Your ChildrenFourth Generation: Your Grandchildren
Checklist 1: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion Without Natural Affection?
Checklist 2: First Generation--Are Narcissism & Codependency in Your Homes of Origin?
Checklist 3: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 1: Sexually Naive Sexless Spouse?
Checklist 4: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 2: Fire Flirting Sexless Spouse?
Checklist 5: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 3: Morally Polluted Sexless Spouse?
Checklist 6: Third & Fourth Generations--Is Your Sexless Marriage Harming Your Children & Grandchildren?
No identifying information is collected unless you have asked me for help and I've asked you to take the survey. In that case, you will enter a code word or phrase of your choice to share with me when we talk. Identifying your answers will help me quickly get to core issues so I can suggest specific options for dealing with your problems.
This survey uses Google Forms to collect aggregated data for identifying average results and projecting outcomes in various scenarios in sexless marriages over four generations.
2. If you are the sexless companion, it will increase your awareness of problems in your home of origin that need to be resolved so you can enjoy a loving and joyful sexual relationship with your mate.
3. It will help you quickly get to the 24/7 core issues of your relationship that lead to a dead bedroom so you can begin to address the real problems.
4. It will help you step out of your misery into your children's pain so you can make loving decisions for them.
5. It will open your heart to God's love and how he doesn't trap anyone in sexless marriages.
6. If you are single or divorced, it will help you avoid Mr. or Ms. Wrong.
7. If you are divorced, it will help you recognize what went wrong and promote healing.
BONUS: Analyzing the data from all the anonymous answers will help others avoid your misery as it will aid in finding more effective ways of dealing with sexless marriages.
Trends of data and insights will be shared through the Embarrass the Alligator Newsletter. Sign up at PatsyRaeDawson.com.
Copyright © 2016-2018 by Patsy Rae Dawson LLC. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced without written permission from the author. Contact Patsy@PatsyRaeDawson.com.
NEVER ARGUE WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCTS!If your gut is telling you something is wrong, probably 95% of the time, something is wrong. Don’t take a chance on being in the other 5%.
Go to a women’s shelter and let a counselor help you analyze what is going on in your home. They are trained. You and your church leaders probably aren’t.
2. You voluntarily agree to participate in the survey. You may withdraw from the survey at any time by simply closing your browser window.
3. You give permission for your answers to be used anonymously in analysis of the data and in any derivative works resulting from the survey.
4. You understand the survey is generic and for informational purposes only on an “as is” basis. It does not provide all the information that is otherwise available.
5. You understand the survey is not a substitute for your own study and is not providing medical, professional, or legal services.
6. You understand the survey is not providing any guarantees or warranties of any kind.