Sexless Marriages & Without Natural Affection Reflective Survey--Checklist 1: Are You or Your Companion Without Natural Affection? by Patsy Rae Dawson
The core problem of most sexless marriages is the sexless spouse being "without natural affection" as found in 2 Timothy 3:1-5. Previous answers to this survey reveal that most people don't realize what all is involved in being without natural affection. Thus, this revised reflective survey begins with this primary issue. Then the following 5 checklists expand on that problem and deal specifically with the four generations that are directly affected by unloving, sexless homes.

Why 4 Generations?

Exodus 34:6-7: "Then the Lord passed by in front of him [Moses] and proclaimed, 'The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations.'”

First Generation: Home of Origin
Second Generation: You and Your Companion
Third Generation: Your Children
Fourth Generation: Your Grandchildren

Checklist 1: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion Without Natural Affection?

Checklist 2: First Generation--Are Narcissism & Codependency in Your Homes of Origin?

Checklist 3: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 1: Sexually Naive Sexless Spouse?

Checklist 4: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 2: Fire Flirting Sexless Spouse?

Checklist 5: Second Generation--Are You or Your Companion a Type 3: Morally Polluted Sexless Spouse?

Checklist 6: Third & Fourth Generations--Is Your Sexless Marriage Harming Your Children & Grandchildren?

Time Required to Participate
Allow 30-60 minutes to participate in Checklist 1 depending on how much time you spend on the narrative questions. Some people find it healing to share in great detail, others give brief answers.
When the survey won't let you proceed to the next checklist...
Sometimes when you hit "submit" Google Forms sends you back to this same checklist instead of Checklist 2. This problem occurs more often when you participate with a cell phone. Sometimes you may close the website after hitting submit and then can't find the next checklist. If either of these happen, go to PatsyRaeDawson.com. Click on Sexless Marriages Survey. Scroll down to Help. You'll find direct links to each Checklist. Continue with your same code word or phrase that you'll choose at the end of this checklist.
Privacy Statement
All answers are completely anonymous as your name and email are not collected.

No identifying information is collected unless you have asked me for help and I've asked you to take the survey. In that case, you will enter a code word or phrase of your choice to share with me when we talk. Identifying your answers will help me quickly get to core issues so I can suggest specific options for dealing with your problems.

This survey uses Google Forms to collect aggregated data for identifying average results and projecting outcomes in various scenarios in sexless marriages over four generations.

What’s in it for you in taking this self-help survey?
1. If you are the one being deprived sexually, it will increase your awareness of problems in your home of origin that may have led to you being codependent with a sexless spouse.

2. If you are the sexless companion, it will increase your awareness of problems in your home of origin that need to be resolved so you can enjoy a loving and joyful sexual relationship with your mate.

3. It will help you quickly get to the 24/7 core issues of your relationship that lead to a dead bedroom so you can begin to address the real problems.

4. It will help you step out of your misery into your children's pain so you can make loving decisions for them.

5. It will open your heart to God's love and how he doesn't trap anyone in sexless marriages.

6. If you are single or divorced, it will help you avoid Mr. or Ms. Wrong.

7. If you are divorced, it will help you recognize what went wrong and promote healing.

BONUS: Analyzing the data from all the anonymous answers will help others avoid your misery as it will aid in finding more effective ways of dealing with sexless marriages.

Trends of data and insights will be shared through the Embarrass the Alligator Newsletter. Sign up at PatsyRaeDawson.com.

BONUS when you submit Checklist 3
The thank you page will direct you to pick up the free pdf eReport "Everyone Is an Adult Child, God Doesn't Tell Children to Love Their Parents--God Tells Children to Leave Their Parents."
BONUS when you submit Checklist 5
The thank you page will direct you to pick up the free pdf eReport "Which Describes You? Codependent Enabler, Narcissistic Abuser, or Passionate Lover."
BONUS when you submit Checklist 6
The thank you page will direct you to pick up the free pdf eReport "Analyze Your Answers to the Sexless Marriages Survey." Learn steps you can take today to deal with the lack of intellectual, emotional, and sexual love in your relationship.
Copyright Notice
Checklists 1-6 are part of the Sexless Marriages & Without Natural Affection Reflective Survey by Patsy Rae Dawson.

Copyright © 2016-2018 by Patsy Rae Dawson LLC. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced without written permission from the author. Contact Patsy@PatsyRaeDawson.com.

Emergency and Warning
EMERGENCY
If you think you may have a medical or safety emergency, call 911 immediately or the appropriate number in your country.

NEVER ARGUE WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCTS!
If your gut is telling you something is wrong, probably 95% of the time, something is wrong. Don’t take a chance on being in the other 5%.

Go to a women’s shelter and let a counselor help you analyze what is going on in your home. They are trained. You and your church leaders probably aren’t.

Electronic Consent: By clicking "yes," you indicate that
1. You are at least 18 years of age.

2. You voluntarily agree to participate in the survey. You may withdraw from the survey at any time by simply closing your browser window.

3. You give permission for your answers to be used anonymously in analysis of the data and in any derivative works resulting from the survey.

4. You understand the survey is generic and for informational purposes only on an “as is” basis. It does not provide all the information that is otherwise available.

5. You understand the survey is not a substitute for your own study and is not providing medical, professional, or legal services.

6. You understand the survey is not providing any guarantees or warranties of any kind.

Select "Yes" to proceed or close your browser if your answer is "No" *
Next
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms