Hall of Honor Nomination
GHATS Hall of Honor requirements
• Must be or have been a Professional/Honorary Member in Good Standing of GHATS for 15+ years AND/OR
• Have made significant contributions, distinctive service to and/or brought distinction to GHATS organization
• Be deemed eligible by the GHATS Board & GHATS Hall of Honor Committee
- GHATS Hall of Honor Committee will be comprised of the Current GHATS Board, 1-2 GHATS members in good standing appointed by the GHATS President and 1-2 current GHATS Hall of Honor recipients appointed by the GHATS President.
• Deliberations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
• Nominations may be considered for induction in any of the subsequent years (not necessarily in the nomination year)
Name- Nominating GHATS Member (in Good Standing):
Name- Hall of Honor Nominee:
To the best of your knowledge: the Nominee is or has been a Professional/Honorary Member in Good Standing of GHATS for 15+ years and/ or has made significant contributions, distinctive service to and/or brought distinction to GHATS’s organization
List any and all GHATS elected positions the Nominee has held:
List any and all GHATS committees the Nominee has been involved with included hosting the GHATS SAT Workshop:
List any and all GHATS Honors & Awards the Nominee has received:
Please state your reason why you wish to nominate this individual to GHATS Hall of Honor; include any contributions/ distinctive service to GHATS Organization.
Please list any other information which would help the selection committee such as other elected offices, Honors & Awards, other AT distinctions the Nominee has received:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service