JBF St. Charles County Vendor Registration - Fall/Winter 2019
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Just Between Friends St. Charles County Fall/Winter 2019 Sale at Olympia Athletics, 49 Lawrence Street, St. Charles, Missouri 63301 from September 26-28th. We wish you great success and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
or 314.660.1026. Thanks! - Tiffany
Public Sale Hours
Thursday, September 26th 10am-7pm
Friday, September 27th 10am-4pm & 6-8pm
Saturday, September 28th 9am-1pm
**Set Up is Thursday 9am-10am, and breakdown is Saturday, 1pm-2pm.
- Only one booth per business will be allowed (i.e. Pampered Chef, Scentsy, etc.). We do allow multiple crafting businesses as long as they are not selling all of the same items.
- Company information will be highlighted on the Just Between Friends St. Charles County Facebook page. In turn, vendors will be expected to advertise their participation in the sale to their customer base via mail/email/phone/text/social media.
- Just Between Friends St. Charles County is not responsible for shoppers stopping at or your getting shoppers to pass by your table. This is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- All items you wish to purchase at the sale must be purchased prior to returning to your vendor table. This is for safety and liability.
- Please no children at vendor tables. This is for safety and liability.
- You are solely responsible for manning, operating, setup, and breakdown of your sponsored vendor table. You are not required to operate your booth during the full sale schedule; however, the more you can be there, the more successful you will be.
- Vendors will only sell items or services that are in the interest of families and/or parents. No illegal, unsafe, or recalled items are permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for all bookkeeping needs that may arise, including but not limited to, accepting customer payment and reporting and payment of any applicable sales tax.
- Just Between Friends St. Charles County cannot guarantee the safety of items left out supervised or unsupervised. Just Between Friends St. Charles County, team members, and participants will not be held responsible for any fire, theft, or damage to your person, business, or display products occurring at the event.
- We must receive paperwork and non-refundable payment in full by Friday, September 20th.
Vendor Payment Options
Completion of this form will serve as your vendor application.
Payment Option 1: Paypal payment to
(preferred method of payment)
Payment Option 2: Personal or business check
Table Vendor $150
- 8 foot uncovered table & 2 chairs located inside the venue (provided by JBF STCC)
- Shop early at the exclusive presale event for 2 people on Wednesday, September 25th from 6-8pm
- Free internet access
- Electrical access for an additional $10 fee
Please check "Yes" to confirm that you have read and agree to vendor guidelines, payment options, & table vendor fee & description.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Just Between Friends.
Terms of Service