Digital Passport Final TEST
Read each question carefully and choose or write the BEST answer.
1. It is good to be distracted by your cell phone when you are crossing the street or talking to someone.
2. What is one piece of personal information that you should NEVER share with strangers online?
3. When you see someone being bullied or cyberbullied, you should be a/an
4. When you are searching for information on the internet, you should type in
an entire sentence
an entire question
a few key words
every word you can think of
5. If you copy someone else's work or use their creation without permission, it is called
all of these answers
6. Why should you NOT use your cell phone in a movie theater?
7. If a stranger on the internet says they want to meet you, you should
tell a friend
tell your parents
go and meet them
8. Which of these is a good password?
9. If you want to use a photo from the internet in your report, you should
just take it.
cite the photographer and/or where you found the photo.
forget it. You can't!
10. The most important thing to remember when using a device on the internet is
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Centura Public Schools.
Terms of Service