2020 Fall Lessons Registration
To register for Fall Group Lessons, please read the following information, and then fill out the form below (one for each child who would like to participate). Please note, this form will be deactivated on the last day of each registration period.
Lessons will run from the week of September 29 through the week of November 16.
Group Lessons: Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30 pm; Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30 pm; Wednesdays, 4-5 pm; Fridays, 1-2 pm
Cost: $80 ($10 per week).
Payment can be made in advance at
(please choose the FALL LESSONS category) or by cash/check on the first day of lessons. We are unable to make change so please have the exact amount on hand. Refunds are not given for missed classes or for canceling after the session has already begun.
Due to our current state social distancing guidelines, lessons will be a little different this year, but expect to have just as much fun! In order to participate each rider must comply with the following guidelines:
1. We will be practicing physical distancing during lessons. Masks are required for check-in (temperature check), when mounting and dismounting horses, and whenever social distancing is not possible. Riders are encouraged to remove their masks at all other times. If a child is not able to maintain physical distancing, he or she might be asked to wear a mask for the duration of the activity. We carefully monitor each rider while they are wearing a mask and check for signs of heat or breathing distress.
2. Riders must pass the temperature check at sign-in each week. We ask that parents self-check using the COVID-19 screening questions before coming to the farm. Screening questions are posted in the registration form below and will also be emailed to parents after registration is complete.
3. Riders must be able to get on and off the horse (with a mounting block) unassisted. Riders should be able to support their own body weight on one foot.
4. Riders must bring their own water bottle, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen (as necessary). We do not have water available at the farm.
5. For your child's protection, Wild Ones requires that he or she wear long pants, closed-toe shoes (boots), and sleeved shirts (no crop or tank tops please) to our camp sessions. IF YOUR CHILD WEARS TENNIS SHOES or RAIN BOOTS they must have a built-up heel (no flat soles).
6. For maximum safety, we require horseback riding helmets for each child. These helmets are much different than bicycle helmets and must be specifically designated for equine use. If your child does not have an equine grade riding helmet we will provide one for his or her use during each lesson. Helmets will be disinfected after each use per our COVID-19 protocol procedures.
1. Due to the age of the participants, parents of Jr. JUMPers must remain at the farm for the duration of their lesson. We ask that you remain in your car after check-in except if you need to use the bathroom facilities. If you are the parent of a group lessons participant, you are welcome to stay at the farm during their lesson but must also remain in your vehicle between check-in and drop-off times.
2. We ask that only one person bring the rider(s) to the check-in area. All others must remain in the car during check-in with the exception of babies or toddlers that cannot be left unattended. Young children must remain in a parent's arms or in a stroller, carrier, backpack, etc. at all times.
3. Payment can be made in advance at
(please choose the FALL LESSONS category) or by cash/check on the first day of lessons. We are unable to make change so please have the exact amount on hand if paying by cash. Refunds are not given for missed classes or for canceling after the session has already begun.
4. Since Wild Ones is a lengthy drive for most families, we suggest that you do a temperature check prior to leaving for the farm each week in order to avoid having to come home if your child’s temp is at or above 100.4° F.
To register, please fill out a separate form for each child who would like to attend.
You will receive an email within 48 hours either confirming your reservation or offering you alternative sessions if your date is already filled. You will also receive an email with a link to our HOLD HARMLESS form which you must complete and submit electronically before your scheduled session. Campers will not be permitted to participate without a signed and submitted HOLD HARMLESS.
For the safety of our riders, our address is not publically listed. A day or two before your scheduled session you will receive an email with the farm address and driving directions as well as other last-minute reminders about your session.
We will do our best to update session availability on this page. If a session is filled we encourage you to sign up for the waiting list in case of cancellations. Thank you!
Parent/Legal Guardian Names
Emergency Contact. Please include full name, relation to the child, and valid phone number where they can be reached if necessary.
Please choose the session you would like to attend from the list below. If a session is marked FULL, we encourage you to sign up for the waiting list in case of cancellations.
Group Lessons (ages 8 and up) Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30 pm [FULL] Please sign up for the waiting list
Jr. JUMPers (ages 6-9) Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30 pm [2 spots left]
Group Lessons (ages 8 and up) Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30 pm [FULL] Please sign up for the waiting list
Group Lessons (ages 8 and up) Wednesdays, 4-5 pm [FULL] Please sign up for the waiting list
Group Lessons (ages 8 and up) Fridays, 1-2 pm) [FULL] Please sign up for the waiting list
Please list any pertinent medical information (allergies, for example) including emotional or physical limitations or concerns that might affect your child's horseback riding experience. (Please note next item below).
I understand that my child must be physically able to get on and off the horse unassisted (with a mounting block) and that he or she must be able to support his or her own body weight on one foot.
I give WOYR permission to seek medical treatment, if necessary for my child. (Please type your full legal name in the blank)
I/we grant WOYR permission to use images of my/our child in its digital or printed promotional materials, websites, and social media. Children's names are not displayed on media.
For your child's safety, Wild Ones requires that he or she wear long pants, closed-toe shoes (boots), and sleeved shirts (no crop or tank tops please) to our riding sessions. IF YOUR CHILD WEARS TENNIS SHOES they must have a built-up heal (no flat soles). I understand that my child's participation depends on adhering to these requirements. NOTE: for maximum safety, we require horseback riding helmets for each child. These are not the same thing as bicycle helmets and must be specifically designated for equine use. If your child does not have an equine helmet we will provide one for his or her use during camp. Helmets will be disinfected after each use per our COVID-19 protocol procedures.
I understand that I will be receiving a HOLD HARMLESS form that must be electronically signed and submitted prior to my child's first session. I understand that my child will not be permitted to participate in camp activities if this form is not submitted.
I understand that there are no refunds for missed classes or for cancelling after the session has already started.
Wild Ones Youth Ranch COVID-19 Screening Questions
Do you have any of the following?
□ Fever (100.4° F [38.0° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), have signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
□ Shortness of breath (not severe)
□ Repeated shaking with chills
□ Muscle pain
□ Sore throat
□ New loss of taste or smell
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN CAMP UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER THE LAST SYMPTOM MANIFESTED.
1. Are you caring for someone ill or at high risk for COVID-19? Yes / No
2. Have contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19? Yes / No
3. Live in or visit a place where COVID-19 is spreading? Yes / No
4. Have you traveled out of state in the past 12 weeks? Yes / No
5. Have you tested positive for Coronavirus? Yes / No
I have read the COVID-19 screening questions posted above. I agree to self-screen using these questions before bringing my child to the Ranch. I understand that if prior to coming to our weekly lesson I answer "Yes" to any of these questions, or if my child has a temp of 100.4° F or above, I must keep my child home.
Wild Ones Youth Ranch COVID-19 Procedures
Here are the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, based on current state and federal guidelines:
▪The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above.
▪Staff temperatures will be taken at the start of their shift. Staff with a temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above will be sent home.
▪Staff are expected to disclose any irregular symptoms to the infection control officer. The infection control officer will determine if symptoms are consistent with the CDC warnings for COVID-19.
▪Staff members will take the temperature of each participant as they arrive and record it, disinfect the thermometer between uses, and wear a mask and gloves during the entire check-in process to reduce cross-contamination.Children with a temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above will be sent home.
▪If the participant or staff member is symptomatic or if anyone is sick or symptomatic in their household they must stay home for 48 hours after the last symptom. If they arrive at camps with symptoms they will be sent home to as per the governor's recommendations.
▪All participants must pass the COVID-19 screening questions which are attached to this document.
▪The Oregon Health Authority must be notified of any staff member or participant that presents COVID-19 symptoms.
▪Participants must wear masks in the following situations: during check-in and temperature check, while mounting or dismounting a horse, or any time social distancing protocol cannot be maintained.
▪To reduce exposure, each participant will be assigned their own horse per day, including assigned saddles, reins, and helmets.
▪Staff will disinfect all saddles, reins, and helmets as well as all tools used (rakes, forks, buckets, etc.) in order to avoid cross-contamination.
▪Brush boxes with grooming supplies will sit untouched for 72 hours after use to allow adequate time to kill the covid-19 virus.
▪The bathroom will be disinfected frequently to prevent potential exposure to the virus.
▪Staff cannot offer participants snacks or water that was not brought from the participant's home. Fresh unopened bottles of water will be made available in the case of an emergency.
▪Participants will be required to clean their hands in the presence of a staff member after bathroom breaks to ensure proper sanitization.
▪In order to prevent exposure and cross-contamination, Staff members are required to wear a mask for personal instruction of participants as well as helping participants get on horses. Staff members must wash/sanitize their hands after any close contact with participants.
▪To reduce the spread of COVID-19 all participants and staff will practice proper social distancing, frequently wash/sanitize hands, wear masks, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces and tools.
I have read and I understand WOYR's COVID-19 procedures posted above.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service