法鼓山新加坡护法会 – 慰问关怀申请表格 Condolence and Care Application Form
Only members or committee members of Dharma Drum Singapore is eligible to apply
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
个人资料保护 Personal Data Protection：
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012, we would like to inform you the followings and seek your agreement for Dharma Drum Singapore to collect, use and disclose your personal data:
1. Dharma Drum Singapore (DDS) will abide by PDPA on the storage of information and its use for the relevant continuous service of this application and thereafter.
2. The applicant and all personnel mentioned in this application hereby consent on the storage and use of information by DDS.
3. The applicant and all personnel mentioned in this application can request to check, correct, delete or cease the usage of collected personal data.
申请人須知事項 Important Information for applicant
1. In order to maintain a harmonious atmosphere of good communication and coordination, the family member of care receiver must be the decision maker for the care receiver.
2. Buddhist funeral rites are solemn and dignified affairs. They comprise largely of serene and stable chanting to calm the mind and the heart of the deceased and the bereaved family. Dharma Drum advocates the cultivation of merits through cherishing and performing meritorious acts, such as avoiding lavish spending in setting up the mourning halls and observing practices consistent with environmental consciousness. The family only needs to dress in plain colors and keep themselves neat and clean.
3. The Pure Land of the Buddha is a land of peace and happiness without suffering. Family members reciting the name of the Amitabha Buddha together will help the deceased focus on righteous thoughts, and calling upon the Buddha with faith will lead the deceased to the Buddha's pure land. This illustrates why Buddhist rituals do not require material offerings of this world.
4. In the event of insufficient manpower, no rituals will be performed.
申请人和往生者家属是否同意新加坡护法会收集及使用个资？Are applicant and family members of deceased agreeable to the collection and usage of personal particulars by DDS?
不同意 Do not agree
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service