Early Pick Up Form
Due to the current COVID restrictions, please use this form to notify the school that you will be picking your child up early. You are required to fill out a new form for each child.
- A notification will be sent to the teacher to notify them of the child and time for pick up.
- Your child will be sent to the office just before the noted time and will wait for your arrival.
- Please contact the office if there are any changes to these arrangements.
PICK UP PROCEDURE
Upon arrival at the school, please follow the below instructions and adhere to the relevant COVID safe procedures.
1. If you are driving, please use either street or the oval car parking to park your car. Do not use the staff car park.
2. Enter the school via GATE 1 and wait at the 'Early Pick Up From School Meeting Point' sign, 20 metres beyond Gate 1.
3. Then contact 9570 1016 and hold for reception. An office staff member will supervise your child walking to the 'Early Pick Up From School Meeting Point'.
PLEASE NOTE - For security purposes, the nominated email address must be from either parent A or B as indicated on our school database.
Child's First & Last Name
Your Child's Class
Pick Up Date
Pick Up Time
Reason for Early Departure
Nominated Adult for Pick Up
Contact Number of Adult
Relationship to Child
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Department of Education and Training.