Contact RBRDFI Training Officers: Mr. Ace Calang / Ms. Grace Estira / Ms. Jesica Cepeda Tels: (02) 527-2969, 527-2980; 0917-837-4604; 0917-837-4603; 0917-837-4599 Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FEE: a. Member - Php 4,200.00 per participantb. Non-member/delinquent - Php 4,700.00 per participant
PAYMENT: Please cross all checks payable to Rural Bankers Research and Development Foundation, Inc. Name of Bank: Landbank of the Philippines Branch: Intramuros Savings Account no: 0012-1046-26
TRAINING POLICIES: Reserve and confirm the slot first, before depositing the Seminar Fees, booking ticket (airline) and securing accommodations. RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s). Once the reservation is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse of participation or reimbursement on any damage (s) brought by unconfirmed reservations.
1. Reservation via telephone is accepted. However, Confirmation Sheet and fee must be settled 10 days before the seminar date or June 11, 2019. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy: a. Ten (10) days prior the seminar date is a FULL REFUND of the registration fee, less admin service fee (P500) b. Three (3) days prior to the seminar date is a 75% Refund, less admin service fee c. Cancellation during seminar with notification to the secretariat is entitled to a 50% Refund, less the admin service fee. d. Participants who failed to attend without notifying the secretariat are considered no-show and are not entitled to refund.
**Special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Effective January 02, 2017, an Administrative Fee of Php 500.00 shall be deducted to all cancellations and refund requests. The Php 500.00 charge is to cover the cost on preparation and other administrative expense.
********* REMINDERS *******
1. Use proper capitalization for every entry e.g. Rural Bank of .... Jesica Cepeda ... Compliance Officer
2. Use one google form per participant.
3. Do not resend forms with same content.