HVC Summer 2018 - HVC Coaches Application
Dates: Saturday June 30 (mandatory training 10am-3pm); Program: July 7 – August 4 (5-week program); Time: 9:00am - 5pm + weekend retreat (August 11-12)
Completed application includes:
1. This form completed by Friday June 22nd.
2. In-person interview. Once your application is received, you will be contacted for an interview (approx 40 minutes).
3. Resume (whatever you have available is fine, no need to update)
4. 2 References (either download the paper form or use the online form) completed by someone accountable for your spiritual growth or who can attest to your character (e.g. pastor, deacon, elder, small group leader, counselor, supervisor, friend. NO relatives or sig. others please).
Due to the nature of the program all coaches are required to:
1. Attend the training session. The goals for the training are:
2. To have a unified style of coaching for the purpose of the program
3. To build community among the coaches and committee
4. To equip coaches on how to share the gospel and how to coach
5. Commit to the entire duration of the program. However, we do understand that unforeseeable circumstances occur and there are certain life events (weddings, etc) that cannot be moved. We will require you to miss no more than 2 weeks. Please let us know your schedule ahead of time and indicate conflicts on your application.
6. (Co-)lead your team in a small group time with pre-distributed material in each week.
7. This program is Gospel in nature. Be prepared to share your testimony to the group
8. Attend the retreat and help co-lead a small group and other camp activities.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or program, please contact us at
. Once we receive your application, you will be contacted for an interview. Your references can come in later but must be received by June 29th. Thanks for your interest! We hope to be able to serve with you this season.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CCHC.
Terms of Service