CAHPERD 2020 State Conference
California Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
FUTURE PROFESSIONAL VOLUNTEER REQUEST FORM
HELLO FUTURE PROFESSIONAL! On behalf of CAHPERD, I would like to personally thank you for your interest in applying to be a volunteer for the 2020 CAHPERD State Conference in Garden Grove, CA, February 20-22. We are excited you are interested in volunteering 4 hours at the conference and in return receive FREE conference registration to this 3 day event! Please REVIEW THE GUIDELINES BEFORE submitting your request to volunteer. Feel free to contact me, your future professional liaison, with any questions you may have. Thank you!
CAHPERD 2020 State Conference - February 20-22
Hyatt Regency Orange County Conference Center
11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
Chris Gentry, PhD
Future Professional Liaison, CAHPERD
Associate Professor of Kinesiology
California State University, San Bernardino
There are a limited number of volunteer opportunities. EARLY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST.
1. MEMBERSHIP. You must be a current or new CAHPERD Member now and at the time of the conference (Feb. 20, 2020). Not a member? Join here...
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019. Late submissions are accepted but priority will be given to on-time applicants.
3. COMPLETE WAIVER FORM. Once application is complete, "conditional acceptance" will be given pending receipt of your CAHPERD 2019 conference registration fee waiver (which will be sent to you). *If conference registration fee waiver form is not received by Jan 17, you will be removed from "pending" list and you will not be eligible to volunteer.
4. APPROVAL. Once fee waiver is received, allow 2-3 weeks for formal acceptance.
5. VOLUNTEER DUTY ASSIGNMENT. By applying you are willing to serve any day of the conference. We will do our best to accommodate requests but there are no guarantees. Volunteer duty, days, and times, will be announced before or by January, 20.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE THIS CONFERENCE SUCCESSFUL!
CLICK "NEXT" FOR VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of California State University, San Bernardino.