Microsoft Training on O365 Registration form
The training focuses on providing in-depth knowledge of productive tools available on O365 for education which can help teachers in the current education scenario to use technology..
Benefits of the training Session:
• Exposure to O365 usage with live demo of it during the session
• Microsoft’s basket of tools & technologies i.e., Office Mix, Sway, OneNote, Outlook Groups and many more which can help higher education faculty members of the institution to become more productive
• showcasing a platform through which the teachers can get skill certificates from Microsoft
• Training starts by Conducting on O365 introduction,
• One Note – To Organize the lesson Plans
• Office Mix – to create personalized PPT.
• SWAY – To create innovate content.
• Outlook Groups – to stay connected with the peers.
• Yammer - Internal communication tool.
• Class Notebook – to create and organize lesson plans and share with entire classroom.
• Learning tools
• Different Microsoft Apps available in Microsoft App store.
• Introduction to Microsoft Educational Community where we have self development courses and certification to be earned.
Every teacher will get two certificates from Microsoft.
Batch timing :
Batch I : 8:30am to 11:30am
Batch II : 12 :30 pm to 3:30pm
Name of the Staff
Which batch you wanted to attend the training ?
Batch I (8:30 am to 11:30 am)
Batch II (12:30 pm to 3:30 pm)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University).
Terms of Service