Windom Neighborhood Survey
No questions are mandatory. If the question does not apply to you, simply skip it.
1. How are you related to the Windom neighborhood?
2. How long have you lived in the Windom neighborhood?
more than 15 years
3. Which section of the Windom Neighborhood do you live in (or work in, if not a resident)
4. Do you rent or own your home?
5. How do you feel about living, working, or visiting the Windom Neighborhood?
6. What do you like most about living or working or spending time in the Windom neighborhood?
Neighborhood parks, open spaces, trails
Neighborhood character and atmosphere
My neighbors/the people who live and work here
Proximity to stores, airports, highways
7. What are your greatest concerns about living, working or spending time in the Windom neighborhood?
Cost of Housing
Lack of retail/restaurant amenities
8. How do you commute to work, school, or other activities outside of Windom?
9. What do you think are the most important priorities for action for the Windom Community Council in the next three years?
Engagement with local businesses
Connections among neighbors
Home improvement initiatives
Protecting and maintaining the natural environment
Monitoring and evaluating residential and commercial development projects
Improving and expanding public spaces
Protecting and expanding affordable housing
10. Where should Windom spend its limited funds? Pick your top 3 choices, please.
Dog runs/dog parks
Social Activities and Events
Assisting Low-income Families
Energy and the Environment
11. Which of the following WCC-sponsored events have you participated in over the last year?
WCC Annual Meeting
Monthly WCC Meetings
12. Which of the following events would you be interested in?
Ice Cream Social
Windom Garden Harvest Party
Windom Restaurant Night
13. How safe to do you feel in the community?
Not Very Safe
Not Safe at All
14. How do you prefer to get information about what the Windom Community Council is doing?
Windom Council Website (
Postcards at home or business
15. How frequently do you use the Windom School Playground?
I don’t use the park
16. What types of programs are you interested in at Windom Park and Recreation Center (located at the Windom School)?
17. If you have an additional thoughts or feedback, please share them here:
18. If you would like to help, or want us to get back to you, please enter your contact info (email address and/or phone number)
These last two questions are intended to help us know if we have obtained a representative sample.
Simply skip them if you prefer not to answer.
Your race or ethnicity
Hispanic or Latino
Black or African-American
East African (i.e. Somali, Oromo)
Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
American Indian or Alaska Native
Two or more races
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service