DoH Community Application and Waitlist
Please Read The Disclaimer Guide Before Filling This Form.
Your application will be reviewed and you'll be contacted afterwards.
**DoH COMMUNITY DISCLAIMER**
1. DoH Community is a networking platform related to Cyber Security and does not support or promote illegal hacking or software piracy.
2. The Discussions, Materials, articles, tutorial and demo provided in this community is for informational and educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Ethical Hacking, Security and Penetration Testing. Any time the word “Hacking” that is used in this community shall be regarded as Ethical Hacking.
3. Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If you planned to use the content for illegal purpose, Please don't bother filling this application form. We will not be responsible for your any illegal actions. Neither administration of this community, the authors of materials, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
4. The misuse of the information in this community can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this community to break the law.
5. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
6. All the information in this community is for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the community and help preventing the hack attacks.
7. All information submitted by community members of DoH will be treated with utmost confidentiality
8. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
**DOH COMMUNITY GUIDELINES**
The purpose of the DoH Community is to facilitate community and fellowship as well as exchange and distribute knowledge about Cybersecurity resources, classes, books, courses, webinars, conferences, meetup groups, and more.
The community is informative yet, casual and welcoming thus adhering to the guidelines are a part of being a positive community member:
- Treat others online as you would treat them in a physical interaction.
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others with courtesy and respect.
Demonstrating the following may result in communication from leadership and action:
- Making personal attacks on other community members.
- Using defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Posting inappropriate comments or profanity.
- Bullying or making inflammatory remarks to other community members.