TCC Consent & Registration Form for Covid 19 Testing - Student (Jul 21)
● This consent form is for participation in tests at an ATS designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
● Consent relates to the following groups of students/pupils and staff as follows:
● For pupils and students younger than 16 years - this form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian. Please complete one consent form for each child you wish to participate in testing.
● Pupils and students over 16 who are able to provide informed consent - can complete this form themselves, having discussed participation with their parent / guardian if under 18.
● For any pupil or student who does not have the capacity to provide informed consent - this form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian. Please complete one consent form for each child you wish to participate in testing.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by the school/college about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the letter dated July 21 and the Privacy Notice found here
2. In the case of under 16's, I have discussed the testing with my child and my child is happy to participate. If on the day of testing they do not wish to take part, then they will not be made to do so and consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
3. I consent to having / my child having a nose and/or throat swab for lateral flow tests. I / my child will self-swab.
4. I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests for the below named person. If, on the day of testing I / they do not wish to take part, then I understand I / they will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
5. I consent that my / my child’s sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
6. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I commit to ensuring that I / my child is removed from school/college premises as promptly as possible, bearing in mind I / they may have some anxiety following a positive test result.
7. I agree that if my / my child’s test results are confirmed to be positive from this lateral flow test I understand that I / my child will be required to self-isolate and book a confirmatory PCR test following public health advice.
First name of student
Last name of student
Student's date of birth DD/MM/YYYY
Tutor Group (e.g DBR)
Other/ Not specified/ I do not know
Prefer not to say
Another Asian background
Black, African, Black British or Caribbean
Another Mixed background
British, English, Northern Irish, Scottish, or Welsh
Another ethnic background
NHS Number (10 digits long) - Optional
Country the student lives in
Postcode (please leave a space between the 2 sets of letters and numbers)
First line of address
Email address for the results
Mobile number for the results
I consent to my child participating in tests designed to detect asymptomatic Coronavirus cases in the College's Asymptomatic Test Site
Name of person giving consent (by providing this information you are confirming you have read the privacy notice)
Your relationship to the student (e.g parent/carer)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service