Drawing A Line - Line Leader Interest Form
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being a Line Leader for a Drawing the Line Demonstration
Line Leader Responsibilities
As the Line Leader, you would be responsible for the following:
1. Choosing a location for your demonstration
2. Getting the word out in your local area via a FB event, messaging, calling, etc.
3. Notifying local media of the demonstration
4. Encouraging interested participants to fill in sign-up form
5. Assigning checkpoints every ~120 feet
6. Working with checkpoint leaders to organize
7. Taking or finding someone to take photos of the event
8. Finding a live speaker for the event (optional)
You will be provided with an information packet after signing up
We will also be holding Zoom meetings with Line Leaders as necessary to go over details, questions, and concerns
If you are demonstrating as part of an organization, group, or other campaign, please describe
Prospective Location and time zone for demonstration
Level of commitment to above-mentioned responsibilities
Why are you interested in being a Line Leader for this demonstration?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service