2019-2020 Transportation Inquiry Form
If you are a waiver, walker, or a student wanting to ride a bus other than assigned for your primary address; ie: dual household, daycare, etc. complete this form.
At the beginning of the school year it is necessary to wait until all eligible riders (band, music, special programs, etc.) have had the opportunity to ride before an accurate assessment of the number of students is confirmed prior to knowing if there will be available space on the bus. This takes place the beginning of November of each school year. At that time if space is available, students may be assigned to a bus and stop. You will be notified by email after the assessment.
• Families will be notified of approval/denial the beginning of November by email
• The completion of this form does not guarantee a bus ride and approvals are contingent on available seats
• Students must utilize a pre-existing stop location within the service area of your school
• Approval of form is only good for one school year
• Ridership may be revoked if students do not adhere to the bus rules
Reason for Request: Example, dual household, daycare, waiver, EAP sibling, etc.
Student Name: First and Last
Preferred Phone Number
Name of School Registered for the 2019-2020 School Year
Requested Existing Stop Location and Bus Number (if known)
Requested Time of Transportation
I have read and understood the conditions of ridership and acknowledged that the completion of this form does not guarantee a bus ride and that I will be notified after my form has been reviewed; this will take place in November.
Parent Signature: First Name, Last Name & Date
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northshore School District.