WISH TO HIRE: BA, BCOM, BBA, BSC, BCA, ITI, DIPLOMA, BE, MBA, MCA(only Male Candidates)
JOB PROFILE & DESCRIPTION:"Position: Marketing and Sales intern
Openings: 2-5 positions
Stipend: 2000-5000 RS per month
Spacemates, a startup by Cambridge University alumnus, is an online storage sharing platform.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work in an early stage startup and wants to be a part of energetic team dedicated in building a large technology business.
- Meeting shopkeepers, traders, grocers and sign them on our platform
- Market research for spaces data points
- Meeting households for signups
- Meeting real estate agents for listings and partnerships"
Date of Hiring(Tentative): 15 JANUARY 2016 FRIDAY
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Fluent in English and Hindi language
- Good telephonic manner
- Computer and internet Savvy
- Entrepreneurial thinking and have experience conceiving ideas, validating and scaling them.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers. They must also have the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers. They must represent the company in a positive light at all times; this calls for optimistic people who aren't easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
Sales representatives must be persuasive and highly motivated to make sales. Since it is often necessary to establish a relationship with a client before a successful sale, they must also be patient and persistent."