Registration Form: 2019 - 2020 Season
- To be eligible children must live in the Southern Lehigh School District, and be in grades Kindergarten - 6th.
- A wrestler shall not have reached the age of THIRTEEN years prior to September 1st preceding our wrestling season.
- They shall not be beyond the SIXTH grade.
- The registration fee will be $150.00 per first child and $100.00 for each additional child. This fee includes a monogrammed sweatshirt and shorts.
- FREE registration for first year wrestlers in K through second grade and does not include monogrammed sweatshirt and shorts.
- First year wrestlers will be able to attend 4 FREE introductory practice sessions on: October 23, 24, 29 and 30 to introduce them to the sport. The registration fee will be returned if your wrestler does not continue on to our regular practices. We hope this will encourage wrestlers who have never wrestled before to give the sport a try without the obligation of a full season. Parents are still required to complete the form below for insurance purposes.
- Regular practices begin the week of October 28 at the high school. You will be notified of the practice schedule. Practice attendance is essential for a successful team. Coaches must be notified if practice will be missed. Wrestling shoes and head gear are required equipment.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service