Webinar - Energy Retro-Commissioning Technical Talks for HVAC Systems – Knowledge, M&V and Big Data Analytics (May 2021)
Talk No. 1 - RCx basics and HVAC RCx opportunities (Speaker: Ir Victor Leung)
Talk No. 2 - How M&V integrating in RCx Project (Speaker: Ir Gary K.K. Chu)
Talk No. 3 - Retro-commissioning Using Big Data Analytics Approach for Optimisation,
Fault Diagnostics, Measurement and Verification (Speaker: Ir Franco K.P. Mok)
Talk No. 1 – 7 May 2021 (Fri)
Talk No. 2 – 14 May 2021 (Fri)
Talk No. 3 – 21 May 2021 (Fri)
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Webinar Talks via Zoom
HK$150 for three talks (Organizer: HKAEE & Co-organizer: AEE-HKC)
HK$300 for three talks (Supporting Organizations: ASHRAE-HKC / BSOMES / CIBSE-HKR /
EMSD / EI-HKB / HKGBC / HKIE-BSD)
The webinar will be conducted in Cantonese with English Terminology.
- Register online via
on or before 30 April 2021.
- Transfer to HKAEE’s bank account via Fast Payment System (FPS)
- Bank-in to HKAEE’s bank account
Bank Name: Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Account Name: Hong Kong Association of Energy Engineers Limited
Account Number: 012-886-1-024587-2
- Please screenshot the page of successful payment / scanned copy of the bank-in slip and
send it to HKAEE by WhatsApp (96506678) or Email (
- Number of participants for the webinar is limited to 100. (Priority will be given to Organizer,
Co-organizer & Supporting Organizations)
- Only successful applicant will be notified on or before the seminar.
- e-Attendance certificate will be presented via registration email address after the event.
Please contact Ir Mike Cheng at 90738458 or via
Organizers / Supporting Organizations:
Surname: (e.g. Chan)
First Name: (e.g. Tai Man / Tai Man, David)
Personal Information Collection Statement
The information provided will only be used for the purpose of communicating with you on matters related to the activity. You have rights of access and correction with respect to your personal data held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact HKAEE via email:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service