Circles of Power - Feedback Form
Feedback for the Apprentice Edition of Circles of Power.
Which version of the play materials did you examine?
Stable - The version in the book
Experimental - A version on the website.
1) What is one thing you like the most about the game, as it is currently written?
2) What is one thing you dislike the most about the game, as it is currently written?
3) How are the moves, in your opinion?
4) Do you see any issues with the Favour economy?
5) Do you see any issues with the magic system and spell research?
6) How do you feel about the GM instructions?
7) What portions of the current text do you find to be unclear?
8) If you were to allocate another 2000 words worth of text, where would you allocate them?
9) The fundamental purpose of this game is to give a voice to people who have been marginalized, and focus on their experiences. This is, however, a game that deals explicitly with oppression and has certainly gotten many things wrong. What portions of the current game text do you feel to be harmful or offensive?
10) Are there any prejudicial assumptions which you see baked into the text or the mechanics?
11) What elements of marginalization have I failed to highlight, which you believe might strengthen the game?
12) Where has the text gotten overly preachy, academic, or inaccessible to a general audience?
13) If you playtested the game, what assumptions did you have to make in order to run the game successfully? If this was a reading review, please write N/A.
14) What outstanding questions did you have about the game?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service