I/We hereby warrant that this work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
By this I/we agree to the following statements:
1. This paper has not been published in its current or similar form anywhere else in the world including online and paper publications.
2. The paper is not under consideration for any other publications.
3. I/We are aware of the EJISE plagiarism policy.
4. This paper is entirely the work of the authors and all content drawn from the work of other authors has been fully and appropriately referenced.
5. Anyone who has made a contribution to this paper is either listed as an author or their contribution is properly acknowledged elsewhere in the paper.
6. All necessary permissions for any text, pictures, diagrams, tables and figures in the paper which have been reproduced from other works have been obtained from the relevant copyright holders and the authors indemnify the publishers if any action arising from this not being the case.
7. All the data has been acquired in keeping with recognised ethical research practices.
8. I/we the author/s assign to you, the publishers of the Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, a licence to publish this work.
9. I/we the author/s understand that if the paper is accepted for publication after the double-blind peer review process I/we agree to pay the publication fee of GBP250.00. (This includes 20% VAT)
Are you submitting this paper to
A general issue of the journal
The special theme on The Big 5 Trends in ICT
The Special theme on ICT Transformational Trends in Higher Education
Contact Author Surname
Contact Author Given Name
Contact Author Email Address
Co-Author Given Name
Co-Author Email Address
If Yes how many?
What category of submission are you making?
Practical Contribution (Case study)
I confirm that I have read and agree with the terms and conditions as listed above.
By submitting this paper you are giving ACPI permission to contact you about this and other academic events, and books. We will not pass your information on to any other parties.
Uploading your paper
Submit this form by clicking Submit below and then click on the link provided to upload your paper.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service