Submit your art for a chance to win the NJTV "In Your Neighborhood" Mug Doodle Contest!
DEADLINE EXTENDED! We want to know: What do public television, and your community mean to you? Show us in a doodle! The winning design will be featured on a mug to be distributed at community events throughout the year.
* Winning design will convey what NJTV, public television and/or community means to the artist.
* Doodle designs must be created in black ink only.
* Doodle design must fit, or be scalable to fit, within mug imprint area (2"H x 3"W).
* The letters "NJTV" must be included in the design.
* Only original artwork will be accepted (no clip art or copyrighted images, other than the NJTV logo).
* Doodle design winner must be willing to work with NJTV on any alterations.
* Contest is open to any resident of NJ/NY/PA/DE/CT.
* All ages are encouraged to participate. (Parent/guardian contact information required for entrants under 18.)
* Employees of NJTV and its affiliates (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to win.
Click here for complete Terms and Conditions:
Submit your designs online here (requires a google account)
Designs can also be mailed to the Agnes Varis NJTV Studio
Attn: NJTV Mug Contest
2 Gateway Center
283-299 Market Street, Suite 204
Newark, NJ 07102
Click here for a printable cover form to include with your mailed entry:
(If unable to print, please be sure to include the requested information along with your entry.)
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service